Sunday, February 8, 2009

Up-date February 7th, David Writes:

Today was a good day we rested in the morning then our driver Belachew met us and took us through the city to the market in the mountains. This was beautiful and the air was fresh and clear. Satu was really enjoying her market opportunities. There is so much opportunity to bargain and find great deals. There were many wonderful photo opportunities.

Sitota is changing almost every hour and her personality is showing itself so quickly. She is an amazing little girl. Definitely Momma's girl. At first I think she was afraid that this wasn't for real but now she is accepting the fact that we are her forever family and we will not let her go.

Tomorrow Seppo is playing with an ensemble during worship service at the International Church. They have two morning services the first one at 8am and the second at 11 am so we have to be up and at um early.

Talk to you later,
David, Satu, Seppo & Erik

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone!
    I am just sooooo happy for you. I can't wait to talk to you. I want to hear all about your experiences. Perhaps I can visit some of the places you visited. I am hoping to be in CB at the beginning of next month and I am hoping you might have time for coffee between bottles. :)
    ...Susan

    ReplyDelete