Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Attention All Blog Followers

Hi Everyone:

Seppo and I will soon leave to join Satu and Erik in Ethiopia. We cannot believe that our time has finally come. We have friends here that will update the blog in our absence. Thank-you to Ian and Kim. Many of you that I have bumped into have said the same thing. "It is difficult to post a comment." I tested this and it is true but if you go through the steps to follow the blog posting a comment works much better. To do this you need to click on the follow blog link towards the top right of the screen. It takes a few minutes but if you use your own email address as your account and go from there it works pretty good.

David, Satu and Family

1 comment:

  1. Hi David and Satu,
    I am hoping tomorrow will come quickly and that Maija's visa will be there. As I read your posts, I am getting excited to fly over. Yes David, I am watching the airlines and trying to get good fares. :)
    God Bless
    ...Susan

    ReplyDelete