Sunday, January 25, 2009

Saturday Update

Last few days we have not been doing too much…I think we both have been feeling tired and a little touch of something. Anyway, this morning we went to Alayu’s Bible College library (his college is part of the International Evangelical Church). Erik needed some books about martyrdom (for his essay). We walked back home and bought more souvenirs on our way back. These stores closer to our guesthouse seem less expensive. I just sent two scandinavian girls shopping out there.

Now we have here a girl from Sweden, Denmark and Switzerland, and one from Canada (she’ll be leaving soon). When you come there will be a family here from US, they are here also adopting (2 little ones). So I think it will be very lively here for 2 weeks when you come. You, Maija and I have the room where Erik and I are right now (with a private bathroom). Erik and Seppo might be in the other guesthouse across the street (that’s where Erik and I started).

Tomorrow we are invited to a wedding….just the ceremony part…it will be interesting to see and experience. It’s a friend of Regular. Regular is going to be the maid of honor. Monday we hope to see Maija-Sitota again.

I’ll talk to you tomorrow
Love Satusi

No comments:

Post a Comment