Monday, January 26, 2009

Ethiopian Wedding

Hi David!

I am just waiting for Belachew to come and pick us up for the wedding (Alayu, Kidist, Erik and I). Belachew is the driver I would like us to use when you guys get here. He has a minibus. I think Belachew is here honking his horn…I’ll talk to you later….Oh, yeah, before I forget….could you bring some almond butter when you come (they have no almonds here).

Hi again!….just got back from the wedding…the bride and groom were one hour late and the service of course was in Amharic. Erik and I were tired by the end (and hungry)…it was good to experience an Ethiopian wedding.

Kiddist asked us to come for a dinner at ‘their place’ tonight….that will be nice. Erik and I often feed others so it’s nice to be invited to share with someone else. There will be quite a few cooks in the kitchen when you guys arrive here.

Talk to you later!
Satusi

No comments:

Post a Comment